- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Video: Managing the mental health of all during challenging times
David Beeney shares ways to improve mental health and resilience, stay connected with teams and remain productive and purposeful
In this video, recorded at the HR and Employment Law in Education conference, David Beeney of Breaking the Silence shares his own mental health journey and explores coping strategies for managing our mental health in challenging circumstances.
- How do we improve our OWN mental health and resilience to cope with exceptionally challenging times both at work and at home?
- What are the best ways to stay emotionally connected with your teams now they are working remotely? How do you keep them engaged?
- How do you protect your mental health during the coronavirus?
David himself suffered for over thirty years, not wanting to tell anyone that he was battling mental health problems. Believing that it would damage his career, he was embarrassed and scared of the potential consequences.
David now uses his experience and business knowledge to help organisations implement mental health and wellbeing strategies within the workplace. Get in touch to find out more.
Access more workshop recordings
If your school or organisation is in one of our higher membership tiers (Unlimited, Premium Plus, Advanced or Elite), you can access all conference workshop recordings. Find out how to view conference resources.
Last Updated Date:01 Jun 2021