- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Develop your strategic oversight of SEND and lead an inclusive culture that allows your pupils and team to thrive.
Why is this conference relevant?
Our SEND Leadership digital conference brings a dynamic programme filled with practical advice and effective methods to assist your strategic oversight of SEND.
Choose between two conference packages:
- SEND Leadership two-module conference. (25 Jan and 1 Feb)
- SEND Leadership two-module conference (25 Jan and 1 Feb) and three 90-minute webinars on leading inclusive practice. (18 Jan, 7 Feb and 12 Mar)
Inspire your teaching and support staff with new approaches to improve the school experience and environment for your students with additional needs.
Stay up to date with the latest national context and developments and gain fresh perspectives from real-life case studies. Our team of expert speakers are dedicated to helping you lead inclusive practice across your whole school or trust and provide high-quality teaching to students with SEND.
What our previous delegates have said:
"This is one of the best conferences I have attended, very informative and excellent speakers." Secondary SENCO, St George's International School
"I found the breadth of speakers encompassed the role of SENCO. It was both informative and insightful. Left feeling somewhat rejuvenated." SENCO & EAL Lead, King Edward VI Handsworth Wood Girls' Academy
What can I expect?
The SEND Leadership programme gives you access to our two-module online conference designed to deepen your strategic oversight of SEND. The leading inclusive practice webinars will increase your understanding and support of emotionally-based school avoidance, ADHD and dyslexia.
Attend the comprehensive programme yourself or tailor the course to your team's needs by choosing who attends each of the five online training sessions.
- Stay informed about the latest developments across the SEND landscape.
- Gain tools and techniques to deepen your leadership of your whole-school approach to inclusive provision.
- Benefit from a full set of recordings and a suite of wraparound resources enabling you to share your learning with your whole department.
- Build a network of inclusion leaders and share tools, ideas and practice.
- Tailor the programme to your team needs by choosing which team member attends each session.
- Benefit from quality resources including our SEND Leader year planner.
- Take away practical strategies and interventions to meet student needs.
Who should attend?
With this programme, you can choose who attends which session to meet the needs of your team and students. You'll also get a full set of recordings to spread the learning further.
Previous delegates have included:
• Inclusion Leads