- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
IBIS ILEC Conference Centre
47 Lillie Rd, Fulham
London SW6 1UD
Telephone: 020 7610 0880
Keeping safe protocols:
We would like to assure you that we are working with the venue, as well as following government guidance, to ensure as far as we are able the safety of all those involved with our event.
- On arrival all guests are kindly asked to use the available sanitisers.
- There is no requirement for proof of vaccination or negative lateral flow test, however we would request that you do not attend if on the days leading up to, or on the event day, you have any potential Covid symptoms. Thank you in advance for your support with this.
Please be assured that the Ilec centre is a very spacious venue, and they continue to operate enhanced measures as detailed below:
- Enhanced Cleaning Regimes
- Team Members wearing masks when moving about Public Spaces and/or serving food.
We are constantly reviewing the guidelines and will advise you if there are any changes to the above.
Arriving by Train:
Earls Court (District Line) is around 10 minutes walk.
West Brompton (District line) is around 6 minutes walk.
There is a car park in the basement of the hotel with 140 parking bays. Guests and delegates can benefit from preferential resident rates as follows:
•Up to 2 hours £5 (£5 for non residents)
•Up to 4 hours £8 (£8 for non residents)
•Up to 6 hours £11 (£11 for non residents)
•Up to 9 hours £12 (£17 for non residents)
•Up to 12 hours £14 (£19 for non residents)
•Up to 24 hours £17 (£24 for non residents
Map & directions