- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Develop your RSE culture and curriculum to equip pupils to recognise and build healthy relationships
Why is this conference relevant?
Issues of consent, respect, and the importance of healthy, ethical relationships have been in the news more than ever this year. Working in partnership is essential to develop a school culture which supports tomorrow's adults to build emotional awareness, maturity and respect. As you implement your RSE curriculum and culture, and empower the young people in your care to discuss and develop relationships and friendships, equipping parents to support, model and talk with their children about these topics is crucial. Whatever your school type or community, this conference hosts a variety of interactive workshops that will help you support the positive and healthy development of your students and ensure age-appropriate, inclusive, relationships and sex education.
What can I expect?
- Gain reassurance and build staff confidence to fully implement the statutory guidance
- Equip young people to recognise and build healthy relationships and develop the emotional skills for adulthood and sexual citizenship
- Benefit from high quality resources and the opportunity to share and network with RSE professionals
- Choose from twelve interactive workshops to best suit the needs of your students and school
- Take away practical strategies to build a talking culture that supports emotional development and awareness, inclusion and respect
Who should attend?
- RSE leaders & teachers
- PSHE subject leaders
- Deputy Heads
- Assistant Heads
- Head Teachers
- Pastoral Leads
What our previous delegates have said
“Quality RSE training. There is so much to take back that can be used immediately. I feel refreshed and inspired. Thank you.” - Health Educator, SHARE Guernsey
“Well organised, very informative. Lots to take back to school.” - Class Teacher & PSHE Subject Lead, Camrose Primary School
"A great range of high-quality speakers sharing some useful and practical ideas and resources re. delivering RSE. Made me feel much more confident and ready to lead this at my school." - RSE Leader
“I leave inspired and with a head full of ideas, and a bag full of notes and resources.” - Teacher of RS and PSHE, Hallmead School