- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Video: What creates a welcoming and positive working environment for staff?
Kimberley Evans and Sam Garner discuss staff wellbeing, and small acts of kindness that can make a difference in someone's day. Listen to this webinar to learn how you can create a positive environment in your school
In this video, recorded from the Mental Health and Wellbeing Leadership conference, Sam Garner and Kimberley Evans discuss staff wellbeing in the workplace, boosting morale and how we can try to avoid any negative staff interactions in the future.
Topics included are:
- taking a people-first approach to supporting staff
- how 'duvet days' can positively impact staff attendance
- maintaining good physical and mental health
- the importance of appreciating TAs.
Staff Wellbeing Award
Support and improve physical, emotional and mental health for all staff, through the Staff Wellbeing Award.
Last Updated Date:14 Mar 2023