- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Audit your school’s provision, identify areas for improvement and embed wellbeing throughout the curriculum.
Why is this conference relevant?
As universal services, schools play a vital role in promoting positive mental health,identifying need and providing early intervention in cases of mental ill health.
Our Mental Health and Wellbeing Leadership conference brings you a programme full of useful strategies and tools to assist your leadership of mental health and wellbeing provision at a time when confident leadership and a supportive offer is vital to both students and staff.
Expert speakers will help you embed a wellbeing culture within your setting and share tools to assist your offer of high-quality preventative support. Learn from practical case studies and gain new tips for empowering colleagues, students and families with their personal wellbeing and their mechanisms for supporting each other.
What can I expect?
Join other mental health and wellbeing leads for two afternoon online modules full of high-quality interactive presentations and discussions that will leave you feeling confident about your next steps for improving the provision in your setting. You'll also receive full recordings of all the sessions and a suite of wraparound resources to enhance and share your learning.
- Gain tools and techniques to increase the quality of your wellbeing provision.
- Take away practical strategies to support the wellbeing of staff and students.
- Learn how to embed wellbeing into your school's curriculum.
- Be able to facilitate an audit of your school's current provision and recognise areas for improvement.
Who should attend?
- Senior Mental Health Leads
- Pastoral Leads
- Wellbeing Leads
- Deputy Heads
What our previous delegates have said:
Plenty of strategies and ideas on how to implement a change rather than just shining a light on the issues that are affecting young people and schools today.
Designated Safeguarding Lead - Egerton Rothesay School
I liked that there were practical takeaways from each session so that I have something to use with my students and share with staff.
School Psychologist - Hampshire Secondary School
An inspiring conference which provided useful and thought provoking resources to add to our tool box to support our pupils, staff and the wider community.
Outdoor Education Instructor and Mental Health First Aider - Bettws Lifehouse