- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Teachers: making the most of Optimus CPD
Your Optimus membership gives you access to a variety of resources in support of teaching and learning. Download the primary or secondary plan to get started
Use your Optimus Education membership to support your professional development. Resources cover a range of topics, such as:
- formative assessment, marking and feedback
- differentiation, stretch and challenge
- lesson planning
- using data
- inclusive learning.
Resources come in a variety of formats, including:
- webinars for 'any time, any place' learning
- case studies from other schools
- self-study training courses, broken down into 15 minute steps
- checklists, templates and planners
- in depth articles and 'how-to' guides.
Download the CPD plan to find links to in-house training courses, webinars, articles and other resources appropriate to your role.
Last Updated:04 Jan 2018