- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Create a whole-school staff culture of wellbeing to ensure best teaching and support practice throughout teachers' school lives
Why is this conference relevant?
Teaching is increasingly becoming a high-stress career. The pressure to perform and meet the ever-changing needs of education stakeholders has all too often resulted in teachers striving to achieve at the considerable expense of their own wellbeing. This has led to burnout, an increase in staff absence and retention issues.
This one-day event will equip you with invaluable guidance and easy-to-implement strategies to create a whole-school culture that prioritises staff wellbeing, such that is integral to ensuring effective teaching and support.
What can I expect?
This event will host insightful keynotes and content-rich workshops designed to inform you of interventions you can lead to support staff wellbeing in your school:
- strengthen relationships between staff and their SLT through the effective dissemination of information, constructive two-way feedback and empathetic organisation
- gain simple, cost-effective strategies that directly address the systemic issues of workload and mitigate factors contributing to teacher burnout
- optimise your approach to embedding wellbeing within CPD and teacher training
- benefit from a diverse hub of sharing best practice, arming you with a toolkit to create, implement and monitor interventions within your own school.
Who should attend?
- Deputy Headteachers
- Assistant Headteachers
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Leads
- CPD Leads
- HR Managers
- School Business Manager
What our previous delegates have said
'Optimus is the only provider of CPD conferences that I will recommend to our staff', Deputy Head
'Thought provoking. Always come away from the conferences with a lot more to do!', Academy Business Manager