- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Ensure quality inclusive provision and thrive as a collaborative leader
Why is this conference relevant?
'Children and young people with SEND need to be front and centre of education recovery', Amanda Spielman, Ofsted chief inspector, July 2021.
The outcomes of the government’s long-anticipated SEND review are still unknown, but after over a year of disrupted learning, it is clear that the ever-increasing number of students with special educational needs and disabilities need, and deserve, high quality provision and understanding. To ensure that your students are on the best possible path, it is essential to enhance your leadership and deliver high-quality inclusive practice throughout your setting.
Our online Leading SEND Provision conference brings you a programme packed full of useful content. Take away practical tools and resources, and leave refreshed and inspired about your next steps as a SEND leader.
Our expert speakers will help you ensure your approach is inclusive, school-wide, and lasting. This two-module interactive conference will update, supplement, and improve your knowledge and techniques as a SEND leader while providing strategies to implement to secure your students’ future.
What can I expect?
Join other SEND leaders for two half-day modules based on leadership (27 January) and provision (3 February) where you can interact with our expert speakers, ask your questions and engage in discussion. You'll also receive a full set of recordings along with a suite of wraparound resources to enhance and share your learning.
• Update your knowledge of what the SEND landscape looks like as we emerge from the pandemic.
• Benefit from high quality resources and the opportunity to share and network with other SEND leaders.
• Equip your colleagues with techniques that will install a school-wide approach to inclusive provision.
• Take away practical strategies to build a culture of inclusivity and continual improvement to benefit your students.
Who should attend?
• Inclusion Leads
• Class Teachers
• Deputy Headteacher
What our previous delegates have said
I feel Optimus deliver high quality digital events. They are well managed and effective,
Vice Principal, Henshaws Specialist College
Informative, helpful, packed with resources,
Vice Principal and Acting SENCO, City of London Academy Highgate Hill
Inspiring, some quick fixes, some opportunities for long-term visions,
Assistant Head Teacher and SENCO
I have come away with much to implement but above all tools to make a significant difference to me and to my organisation,
Deputy Head, Inclusion Lead