- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Download your resources
Registered delegates and Unlimited members can access pre- and post-event reading.
1. Processing SEND data under the GDPR
How does the GDPR affect the way schools gather, share and retain SEND information? Jack Procter-Blain outlines what you need to know.
2. Privacy notices checklist
Communicating how you will use personal data is most commonly done in a privacy notice. Lisa Griffin offers a checklist to help your privacy notices and guidance on gaining consent.
3. Data protection policy
All schools are required to have a policy on data protection. Use our data protection model policy to tailor a document that meets the needs of your setting.
Dai Durbridge explores how to implement a cultural change to reduce the risk of a data breach.
Download your resource files below.
Oh no, I can't see the resources
Have you registered for the conference?
Only registered delegates and Unlimited members can access pre and post event material. Delegates must have an online account with Optimus Education to access the resources: create your account (email address MUST be the same as your conference booking email).
Having problems logging in? Contact the customer services team on +44 (0) 20 8315 1506 or email email@example.com.
Missed a recent conference but want to access the resources?
If you are an Unlimited CPD member you can access the resources from any of our conferences – even if you have been unable to attend. Simply log in to your account and access the resources in 'My account'.