- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Why is this conference relevant?
The 25 May 2018 has passed, privacy notices have been issued, data has been mapped, you know what data you process and why, new supplier agreements are in place and you have a process in place to respond to subject access requests in the correct timeframe. So far so compliant. But is compliance really part of the culture of your school? And are you ready for the second wave of GDPR compliance?
While your school might have the right policies in place, culture change can be slower. Are you sure and can you evidence that the new procedures to safeguard student data have been embedded throughout your school or MAT?
What can I expect?
Our GDPR for schools conference will provide an immersive day of informative keynotes, panel discussions and targeted workshops to help you ensure that your school is on track with GDPR and ready for the next wave of compliance in 2019:
- compliance: insight from the ICO to avoid common pitfalls and ensure compliance with the GDPR
- safeguarding: navigate the conflict between safeguarding and GDPR guidance and ensure compliance
- culture changes: hear from school DPOs to understand how they are ensuring data protection is at the heart of the school
- case study: learn how Hampshire's largest provider of affordable homes manages data under the GDPR
- new regulations: hear the latest on the incoming ePrivacy Regulation, understand its implications for your schools and get ahead for 2019.
Who should attend?
- Data Protection Officer
- Data Protection Lead
- School Business Manager
- COO / Head of Operations
- ICT Manager
- Data Manager
- Head of compliance
What our delegates have said
“Very good: informative and useful” Bursar, St Michael’s School
“Presenting team were excellent” Business Manager, Hearts Academy Trust
“As always an excellent event full of current, informative and relevant content. Plenty of opportunity to participate. Thank you” SBM, Miles Coverdale Primary School
“Informative aid to help me prepare” Personnel Manager, Simon Langton Girls’ Grammar School