- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Increase trust capacity and drive improvement whilst prioritising risk management in a time of uncertainty.
"It is for the sector to identify and implement the most effective approaches to achieve them." Annex A - Trust Quality Descriptions
Following the release of the trust quality descriptions, it has been left in the hands of trust leaders across the country to determine how to effectively, and efficiently, ensure their own success.
Building a High Quality Trust is a free opportunity to hear from your contemporaries on what systems are working well, and what hurdles they have faced in their journey. Whether you are new in role, or are an experienced leader, this is a valuable chance to discuss: growth, governance, school improvement, succession, collaboration, and financial planning. You will take away high impact strategies for your long-term vision, and time-saving tips to ease your everyday worries.
What can I expect?
Join other trust leaders for a day of open conversation that asks the tough questions facing this sector, where you will:
- create lasting connections with other trusts in your region
- reflect on the trust descriptions, and other key topics you requested in our sector-specific research
- explore different models of working through case studies
- learn from those around you and from industry experts with extensive experience.
What our previous MAT conference delegates have said:
"Another quality day with great speakers and exhibitors. I know I can trust Optimus to deliver quality and worthwhile CPD."
CEO, Priestley Academy Trust
"One of the best free events I’ve attended – Glad we did."
Finance and Operations Directors, Leading Learners Trust
Who should attend?
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs
- Finance Leads
- Business Managers
- Managing Directors
- Executive Headteachers
- HR Directors