- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Webinar: Action research to support CPD
Using action research inquiry can provide a context within which teachers are able to grow and improve their practice over their careers
The past few years has seen a surge in the number of practitioners looking to engage in research-based practice.
Using action research inquiry can provide a context within which teachers are able to grow and improve their practice over their careers – allowing their professional development activities to have a greater impact on their own practice.
In this webinar, James will provide advice on how to develop a system which promotes:
- observation, reflection and evaluation: look at how to incorporate these three key elements into your action research inquiry model
- sharing of information: support teachers to share their research findings
- systematic research inquiry: support other teachers to engage with action research to support their professional development.
Last Updated Date:13 Jan 2016