- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
These Taster Units are from three of our most popular self-study courses:
- Differentiation in Practice
- SEND Inclusive Teaching Programme
- Understanding Stress and How to Manage It
The Taster Units are free for you to try.
All our self-study course units are individually certificated upon successful completion. A certificate for each self-study course is also available once all units in the course are successfully completed.
However, please note that there are no certificates for these free self-study Taster Units.
We currently have 23 self-study courses and 33 group study courses for individual purchase.
You can see all courses by visiting the In-house Training Library.
Alternatively, your school or institution might wish to purchase ALL our courses by choosing one of our membership packages.
Unit: Differentiation overview
Unit: Supporting pupils with autism
Unit: Stress and the body