- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Student passport template
Pupils' outcomes and aspirations are at the heart of SEND provision. This pupil passport template will help you maintain a child-centred approach
As Gareth D Morewood explains in his blog post, ‘the student passport is not an IEP with a different name: it’s about a change in culture’.
By using this template, you can make sure you are taking into account:
- what the student wants the teacher to be aware of
- what the student finds difficult
- what the student will do independently
- what the student finds helpful to support their learning.
The passport also includes vital information about access arrangements, what additional support the student receives, and data and attainment information.
Last Updated:18 Jan 2022