Social media code of conduct
Having a social media code of conduct that outlines rules and expectations of all staff, pupils and parents/carers helps to:
- ensure the safety of both pupils and staff
- upholds the school's reputation
- encourages parents/carers to go through the school's official complaints procedure should they need to express any frustrations or concerns.
Our social media code of conduct is a template that can be completed with your school's details.
- Blue boxes shown in the template contain advisory notes that can be deleted when you have finished.
- Grey text within the template indicates where you need to fill in specific details, such as particular requirements of the school.
Want to hear more about modelling good practice on social media? Head over to the Optimus wellbeing podcast.