- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Skills audit template for middle leaders
Download this template to help evaluate middle leadership skills and prepare for appraisal meetings
Strong subject leadership training day with Claire Gadsby - Oxford
Use this resource when joining international education consultant and trainer Claire Gadsby, for a whole day of learning with a focus on developing as a strong subject or phase leader.
Use the middle leader skills audit to review essential skills for your role. Provide examples of when you have demonstrated skills in the following areas:
- leading pupil achievement
- leading strategic change
- leading development for yourself and others
- leading collaboratively
- leading with courage
- leading with sensitivity.
Skills audits for school staff
Browse our full list of skills audits and share with your team to evaluate knowledge and skills, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Last Updated:19 Oct 2023