- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
How do I start a training course?
Any training that has been assigned to you will appear in your My CPD Tracker, which can be found on your dashboard. Alternatively, you can choose training via the In-House Training library.
- Click 'View all' on the My CPD Tracker module.
Click ‘ACTIONS’ on the training you want to begin:
- Click ‘View/edit CPD activity’
- Click 'Resume Training’
You should now be taken to the first step in the training unit you have selected. See example below. Taken from the Safeguarding Whole-School Programme course, Unit 1.
- You can make notes during the course by selecting ‘MAKE A NOTE’ in the top right-hand corner. The notes will follow you throughout the unit and will be saved in your My CPD Tracker.
- Click ‘NEXT’ once you are ready to move onto the next step.
- Before moving onto the next step, you will be asked to answer an end of step question. This will not affect the results of your end of unit quiz.
- Once you have worked your way through the steps in the unit, you will be asked to complete an end of unit quiz. To successfully complete, you must score 80% or more.
- You can download your certificate once you have successfully completed your assessment. Your certificate will also be stored in your My CPD Tracker. See How do I download my certificate?
End of unit quiz: can I re-do the quiz if I don't pass on my first try?
How do I add training to My CPD Tracker?
How do I assign training to a member of staff?
How do I download my certificate?
How do I access the School CPD Tracker?
Free course: can I get a certificate?
How do I access My CPD Tracker?
Middle leaders: where to get started
CPD for TAs and LSAs: where to get started
Need more help?
We'll help you find the answer or connect with an advisor