- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
End of unit quiz: can I re-do the quiz if I don't pass on my first try?
Yes. You can retake the quiz straight away. On the quiz results page click the RETAKE button and this will direct you back to the beginning of the quiz.
You can also come back at a later time:
- Navigate back to your My CPD Tracker
- Find the training in the table and click ACTIONS, then View/edit CPD activity
- Click RETAKE QUIZ
How do I add training to My CPD Tracker?
How do I assign training to a member of staff?
How do I download my certificate?
How do I start a training course?
How do I access the School CPD Tracker?
Free course: can I get a certificate?
How do I access My CPD Tracker?
Middle leaders: where to get started
CPD for TAs and LSAs: where to get started
Need more help?
We'll help you find the answer or connect with an advisor