- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
How do I download my certificate?
Members can download a certificate on the successful completion of a course or unit from the In-House Training library. You can access your certificate from your My CPD Tracker.
- Go to your dashboard and click ‘View all’ on My CPD Tracker. If you do not see your CPD tracker, you will need to customise your dashboard.
- You can download one certificate for the whole course if you have successfully completed all units within the training. However, you also have the option to download a certificate for a specific unit.
- Click on the blue ACTIONS tab next to the unit you’ve completed and click on ‘Download certificate’. Choose any unit if you are download a certificate for the whole course.
- Select which certificate you want to download. The unit certificate appears at the top of the pop-up. Click 'Download whole course certificate' for the whole course. This button will not show if you have not successfully completed all units within the course.
End of unit quiz: can I re-do the quiz if I don't pass on my first try?
How do I add training to My CPD Tracker?
How do I assign training to a member of staff?
How do I start a training course?
How do I access the School CPD Tracker?
Free course: can I get a certificate?
How do I access My CPD Tracker?
Middle leaders: where to get started
CPD for TAs and LSAs: where to get started
Need more help?
We'll help you find the answer or connect with an advisor