- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Create a whole-school environment that prioritises staff wellbeing, ensuring effective teaching and support
Why is this conference relevant?
‘57% of all education professionals have considered leaving the sector over the past two years due to pressures on their health and wellbeing’ - Teacher Wellbeing Index 2019
Education is increasingly becoming a high-stress career. The pressure to perform and meet the ever-changing needs of education stakeholders has all too often resulted in teachers striving to achieve at the considerable expense of their own wellbeing. This has led to burnout, an increase in staff absence and retention issues.
This event is delivered over four separate two hour modules and provides invaluable guidance and easy-to-implement strategies to create a whole-school culture that prioritises staff wellbeing, that is integral to ensuring effective teaching and support.
What can I expect?
This event will host insightful andcontent-rich digital sessions, designed to inform you of interventions you can lead to support staff wellbeing in your school:
- strengthen relationships between staff and their SLT through the effective dissemination of information, constructive two-way feedback and empathetic organisation
- gain simple, cost-effective strategies that directly address the systemic issues of workload and mitigate factors contributing to teacher burnout
- optimise your approach to embedding wellbeing within CPD and teacher training
- benefit from a diverse hub of sharing best practice, arming you with a toolkit to create, implement and monitor interventions within your own school.
Who should attend?
- Deputy Headteachers
- Assistant Headteachers
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Leads
- CPD Leads
- NQT Mentors
- HR Managers
- School Business Manager
What our previous delegates have said
'Brilliant! So many useful tips and information and a great range of sessions and speakers!' Deputy Head Pastoral and Designated Safeguarding Lead
'A great opportunity to spend quality time considering wellbeing, hearing of new initiatives and revisiting things we don't often give time to,' Head of HR
'Really useful, practical ideas to support wellbeing in schools,' Deputy Head