- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Benefits of attending include:
- Questioning skills: Develop your colleagues’ questioning skills and provide opportunities for children to develop communication and language
- Outdoor play: Inspirational ideas for an interactive outdoor space that supports the core areas of child development
- Parental engagement: Develop clear home-school communication and support continuous learning at home through strong relationships with parents
Who should attend?
- Assistant/Deputy Headteachers
- Heads of Reception
- Reception Teachers
- Heads of EYFS & Heads of Early Years
- Foundation Stage Leaders & EYFS Co-ordinators
- Early Years Teams & Early Years Advisors