- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Maximise your impact as an informed, empowered and collaborative leader of SEND.
Why is this conference relevant?
Our online SEND Leadership conference brings you a programme packed full of useful insights, tools and strategies. Take away practical resources, and leave confident and inspired about your next steps as a SEND leader.
Our expert speakers will help you ensure streamlined processes and collaboration which save you time and maximise your impact. Familiarise and update yourself with the national context and developments in SEND, learn from practical case studies, and gain new tips for empowering colleagues and families.
What can I expect?
Join other SEND leaders for two morning modules where you can interact with our expert speakers, ask your questions and engage in discussion. You'll also receive a full set of recordings along with a suite of wraparound resources to enhance and share your learning.
• Refresh your knowledge of the SEND landscape
• Benefit from high quality resources and the opportunity to share and network with other SEND leaders.
• Gain tools and techniques to deepen your school-wide approach to inclusive provision.
• Take away practical strategies to build your culture of inclusivity and continual development to benefit your students.
Who should attend?
• Inclusion Leads
What our previous delegates have said
It was so great to hear ideas and strategies both from experts and other SENCOs in school.
I came away feeling empowered and more positive about what I want to achieve in my own school.
International School delegate
Informative, helpful, packed with resources,
Vice Principal and Acting SENCO, City of London Academy Highgate Hill
Inspiring, some quick fixes, some opportunities for long-term visions,
Assistant Head Teacher and SENCO
Well organised and an excellent opportunity to hear from experts in their field.
A good opportunity to reflect on and gain new ideas for practice.
Deputy Head, Inclusion Lead