- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Manage the transition to EHCPs, successfully engage parents and meet your new responsibilities under the Code
Why is this conference relevant?
As we head into the second year of implementation of the SEND Code of Practice, a number of challenges have begun to surface for schools.
Is your school successfully managing the transition from statements to Education, Health and Care Plans?
Are you truly working in partnership with parents and young people and effectively meeting your duties for co-production?
Do you know how SEN is now funded and managing your budget effectively?
Attend this timely event, 14 months into the new framework, to gain vital legal counsel on what you must and should be doing to improve outcomes for children and young people, and take away vital practical input on how you can be sure to meet these obligations.
This is the foremost event for SENCOs and school leaders to gain both essential legal and vital practical perspectives.
What can I expect?
Transition to EHCPs: Attend a best practice panel discussion on how to manage transition effectively
SEN Funding: Understand how SEN is now funded and what your students are legally entitled to
- Lawyers Q&A: Put your questions to a panel of legal experts and have your specific questions answered
“Optimus events are always so well organised. All information relevant, well presented and extremely useful”
SEND Manager, The Durham Federation
“High quality, informed and professional speakers. Exactly what I need right now – motivating and confidence evoking”
SENCO, St Andrew’s RC Primary
“Interesting – very knowledgeable speakers and excellent content”
Inclusion Manager, Donnington Primary School
“It was a fantastic experience – thank you”
SENCO, RJ Mitchell Primary School