- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Cultivate attitudes, skills and behaviours that support young people to thrive as global citizens with confidence for their next steps
Why is this conference relevant?
Educators have a unique opportunity to transform lives and provide children and young people with the experience and challenges to grow their character and independence.
Developing a culture that prioritises personal development is key to equipping both primary and secondary students with essential life skills and confidence for their next steps.
Many of the jobs the pupils from Generation Z and Alpha will choose have not been created yet - but the 21st century skills they develop as global citizens, teamworkers, digital learners and entrepreneurs whilst in primary and secondary schools will equip them to thrive.
Preparing them with confidence for their next steps - whether transferring school, transitioning to secondary school, further education or apprenticeships, higher education or careers - is a vital part of how we prepare them for adult life and work.
What can I expect?
This interactive, online conference will provide practical tools and reflective space to help your primary and secondary students cultivate attitudes, skills and behaviours that support both their learning and personal development and equip them to flourish as they grow.
- Build a culture that develops motivated, confident learners and global citizens.
- Broaden mindsets and skills through community and global partnerships.
- Create opportunities for collaboration, teamwork and character development.
- Deliver engaging career-related learning which broadens horizons and goals.
- Equip young people with the skills and confidence to plan and manage finances.
Who should attend?
- Deputy Head
- Head of PSHE
- Careers Lead
- Primary Transition Lead
- Secondary Transition Lead
- Head of Year
- Citizenship Lead
- Class Teacher
What our previous delegates have said
Very thought-provoking and plenty of ideas for practical uses in school,
Assistant Deputy Headteacher, Supporting Pupil Personal Development Conference
Filling my mind with lots of ideas and my notepad with plenty of strategies!
Head of House, Supporting Pupil Personal Development Conference