- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Why is this conference relevant?
Two years on from the reforms to assessment in primary schools and you are still faced with a severe lack of clarity and guidance.
- What will Ofsted judge your pupils’ progress against next year?
- What will the KS2 SATs scaled scores look like?
- When will we have examples of expected progress and other descriptors?
With so many unanswered questions and so little guidance, you must ensure your school has developed a clear assessment strategy, can accurately demonstrate progress and that your staff have the confidence to support pupil development under new systems.
What can I expect?
- Learn how to ensure accurate judgments from all staff to maintain a consistent, whole school approach to assessment
- Understand how you can accurately measure pupil progress and what data you need to support this
- Hear from recently inspected schools on what Ofsted will expect to see from your chosen model of assessment and what they will judge as Outstanding progress
“A well organised, presented and timely conference”
Headteacher, Montgomery Junior School
“Helpful to move-on my thinking and take more ideas back to school”
Deputy Headteacher, Oak Farm Junior School
“A well put together balance of the current national perspective alongside practical examples of how to move into the new assessment landscape”
Headteacher, Stepgates Community School
“Informative and thought provoking in a positive way”
Deputy Headteacher, All Saints CEVA Primary School
“A well-presented, organised and forward-thinking event”
Headteacher, Christ Church primary