- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
09:00 to 09:45
09:00 – 09:45
Registrations and refreshments
09:45 to 10:00
10:00 to 10:40
10:00 – 10:40
Culture: when adults change, everything changes
When the adults change, everything changes: learn how to involve all staff in developing a whole-school culture built on kindness, empathy and understanding to support good behaviour
10:40 to 11:10
10:40 – 11:10
Parents: working with parents to improve behaviour
Working with parents to improve behaviour
- Discover new ways to engage 'hard-to-reach' parents to improve pupil behaviour.
- Establish effective communication methods to strengthen parental engagement.
- Gain positive parental engagement with the school policy on managing behaviour
11:10 to 11:30
11:30 to 11:40
11:40 to 12:10
12:10 to 13:00
12:10 – 13:00
Understand the triggers that can create poor behaviour and ensure all staff can recognise these to minimise the impact on learning.
Plus, read our case study on adressing the roots of behaviour
13:00 to 13:50
13:50 to 14:30
14:30 to 14:40
14:40 to 15:30
14:40 – 15:30
2B: Online Behaviour
Learn new strategies to manage online safety and student behaviour in their digital lives
Plus, read our article on understanding the online disinhibition effect
Dawn Platt, Director of Science, Data and Assessment, Shaw Education Trust
14:40 – 15:30
2C: Parents Mental Health
How to appropriately support children whose parents struggle with mental health issues and understand how it impacts on their behaviour
15:30 to 15:50
15:50 to 16:40
15:50 – 16:40
3B: Emotional Resilience
How to build emotional resilience and help students manage their emotions.
Gain access to our guide on creating a resilient environment for learners.