- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
What's included in your delegate package?
- High quality programme based on extensive research and delegate insights.
- Choice of three workshop sessions to tailor your day to your needs.
- Free lunch, with tea, coffee and refreshments provided during morning and afternoon breaks.
- Downloadable copies of presentation slides from every speaker's session.
- Contact with subject-relevant providers who can assist your setting.
- Access to safeguarding experts and leading practitioners.
- Networking opportunities with peers so you can establish best practice.
- How can you help staff feel comfortable in raising low-level concerns? A guide packed with strategies.
- Using PSHE to support safeguarding - key principles from Dana Abdulkarim.
- Being risk-aware online - strategies from Gill O'Donnell to identify and manage online risks.
- Staff safeguarding training ideas.
Please note that this registration is for school/MAT staff only. If you are a business, please contact Kate Greedy on email@example.com to find out more about exhibition opportunities.
|Book before 24/03/2023||Book after 24/03/2023|
|Primary, preparatory, special schools||£295.00 + VAT||£329.00 + VAT|
|Secondary, senior, all-through schools||£385.00 + VAT||£419.00 + VAT|
£425.00 + VAT
|£459.00 + VAT|
|Elite and Unlimited Members||Included in your membership fee|
Not sure what you should pay? Please contact us on 020 8315 1506 or firstname.lastname@example.org