Girls on Board
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Hampton on 07921068058.
This progressive method of learning sits along each child as they move through their school years and into adulthood. Together, through this proactive approach, we can help children to live life well and to be ready for life’s challenges.
- PSHE Schemes of Work for ages 3-11 and 11-16, Parenting Programme and Resilience- building Programme.
- Training and ongoing mentor support.
- Ensures schools are compliant with DfE statutory guidance on Relationships, Sex and Health Education.
- Whole-school approach with comprehensive lesson-a-week planning with all the resources included
For more information please email email@example.com or call 01202 377192.
Find out about the success of the ExamReader & ReaderPen saving money and resources alongside increasing grades. Our scanning pens support those with reading and literacy needs such as dyslexia. We offer all schools free 30 day trials of our pens so they can see the benefits themselves!
Please contact Geraldine Bell on 02039069515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
QDP provide an independently managed, confidential platform to ensure ALL your stakeholders are given a voice.
• Tailored/bespoke questionnaires
• Online or paper-based targeting
• Control projects centrally or let schools control their own
• Facilitate using our web based software or our in-house survey team
• Comprehensive reporting including; Internal/External/MAT Benchmarking, EIF reporting, Distance Travelled…
“…ability to track improvements is instrumental in shaping school improvement priorities."
“…ability to compare data against other institutions is fantastic…I highly recommend QDP.”
“…confident no provider can match [QDP’s] price or products."
Let us help YOU make a real difference and shape a better tomorrow for those who matter most.
For more information please contact Joel McNeil on 01625 501917 or email email@example.com
Team Teach is an accredited, award-winning provider of positive behaviour management training, equipping individuals and teams in a variety of settings to deal with challenging situations and behaviours in ways that lead to desirable outcomes and positive relationships at work or in daily life.
For more information please contact Jenny Maxwell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 746 0938.