- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Build a stronger trust that operates efficiently with robust processes to benefit your community for the long term.
What to expect:
Join other multi-academy trust executive leaders for a day full of inspiring case studies, networking and practical workshops at this free conference. Choose from nine interactive workshops to tailor your day to your Trust needs.
- Learn lessons from Trusts who have experienced rapid growth.
- Increase your efficiencies and streamline processes.
- Gain lasting connections with other MAT leaders.
- Improve your MAT’s carbon footprint and secure sustainable futures.
- Increase your community impact and improve student outcomes.
- Benefit from practical insights to inform mergers and takeovers.
Taking away some good points for discussion with our central team and trustees.
COO, The Rosedale Hewens Academy Trust
Varied speakers all addressing key issues facing MATs. Great opportunity to network and pick up new ideas.
CEO, Isle Education Trust