- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Clarify new expectations and develop a rich and deep curriculum
Why is this conference relevant?
'Curriculum will be 'central focus' in new Ofsted framework' - Schools Week, September 2018
With Ofsted announcing that curriculum will be given 'greater coverage' in the new framework. Are you confident your school is delivering a deep and rich curriculum?
This one-day event will provide you with clarity on what a broad and balanced curriculum may look like and gain strategies to help build and develop a strong curriculum for your school.
What can I expect?
In-depth keynotes with leading experts and a choice of workshops including:
- broad and balanced: gain clarity on what a broad and balanced curriculum may look like
- Ofsted: know what Ofsted will look for when carrying out inspections and what to present
- funding: learn new ways to do more with less and be creative with your curriculum
- inclusion: embed inclusion in the curriculum to promote diversity, respect and equality.
Who should attend?
- Deputy Headteachers
- Assistant Headteachers
- Curriculum Leads