- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Why is this conference relevant?
Dai Durbridge, event chair and partner at Browne Jacobson, outlines why you should attend this event.
New safeguarding threats are emerging seemingly every day, constant changes are made to safeguarding legislation, and Ofsted are scrutinising safeguarding in even greater depth. You are right at the front line of safeguarding our children but as budgets are cut, thresholds are raised and legal obligations increase, how can you continue to offer support and protection to students in your care?
What can I expect?
- KCS: clarify the impact of the latest ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ guidance for 2016/17.
- Prevent: know your latest obligations, what training is required and how to deliver ‘Prevent’ in practice.
- E-Safety: clarify your responsibility to monitor students internet use and spot early warning signs.
- In-depth sessions: covering CSE, FGM, forced marriage and honor-based violence.
- Masterclasses: targeted sessions providing in-depth safeguarding guidance and legal council on goverance, special schools and independent schools.
Check out our programme for more information.
Who should attend?
- Designated safeguarding lead
- Designated child protection officers
- Deputy and assistant headteachers
- Headteachers and principals
- Vice principals
- Governors and trustees
- Heads of year
- Heads of department
- Safeguarding officers
What our delegates have said
Last year over 600 senior leaders responsible for safeguarding attended this well-established and vital event series. This year, with even more content available and the opportunity for one-to-one legal advice, join us to ensure safeguarding processes and procedures in your school are fully compliant and aligned with the latest statutory guidance.