- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Charging and remissions policy
Schools must have a charging and remissions policy in place to charge for any activity. Use our model policy to tailor one specific to your needs
Applicable for maintained schools and nurseries, academies and free schools.
Changes made to this version.
Section 12: text added to final bullet point.
Included within the text are guidelines that will help you understand what you need to add to each section.
- Blue boxes with advisory notes that can be deleted after you have finished writing the policy.
- Grey text that indicates where you need to fill in certain details, such as your lunch arrangements.
The charging and remissions policy must be published on the school website.
Last Updated:01 Aug 2023