This event is also open to non-members, check the pricing tab for more details
With many struggling with retention challenges and funding cuts, CPD is of paramount importance for the progress of staff as well as your school as a whole.
Join our exclusive member event – coming to a school near you – to focus on a range of approaches for motivating your staff, ensuring their CPD is truly continuous, professional and developmental.
What will you learn at this event?
• Key learning points from colleagues who implemented approaches from event 1 (planning joined-up, sustainable CPD)
• Effective approaches to help you motivate staff to engage with CPD and put it into practice
• How you can foster innovation and sharing of good practice
• Approaches to communication and follow-up, which will help you avoid some common pitfalls within CPD
• How to tackle common challenges with engaging staff with CPD, identified by the participants
Attendees of our joined-up CPD events in March are encouraged to join and reflect, with new delegates also welcomed to learn and share their staff motivation experiences.
This training is free to attend for our members, while non-members can attend for a fee. The event is by invitation-only as places are extremely limited, so secure your spot today.