- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
What do we do for staff wellbeing?
If you've been tasked with reporting to governors on staff wellbeing and workload, or generating ideas for action, use this list as a starting point
'So, what are we doing to support staff wellbeing and reduce workload?' If you have a responsibility for answering this question, download these prompts and questions.
They are intended to:
- remind you of what you're already doing, or have done, to support staff wellbeing
- generate ideas as to strategies or actions you could consider
- provide links to further reading and resources.
This list is not intended to be prescriptive or exhaustive!
Suggestions cover a range of areas, including:
- planning, marking and data
- professional development
- emails and meetings
- personal and practical support.
If you have further suggestions to add, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The suggestions have been gathered from a range of people and sources, with particular thanks to attendees and speakers at the Managing Staff Wellbeing & Workload conference.
Last Updated:08 Jan 2018