- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Webinar: Supporting pupils with anxiety - therapeutic techniques
Anxiety is a fast-growing problem for young people in schools. Listen to this webinar and learn techniques to support your pupils
During our research with schools across the country, one topic kept coming up as a top concern for the majority of education professionals: anxiety.
Across primary and secondary settings, knowing the right approaches to take to help pupils manage their stress and anxiety was raised as a real struggle.
When, according to AnxietyUK, one in six young people will experience an anxiety condition at some point in their lives, this is an aspect of mental health and wellbeing that needs increasing attention.
By attending this webinar you will:
- understand therapeutic techniques you can easily implement to support pupils
- develop your ability to help pupils build the skills they need to manage their anxiety
- be able to help pupils with anxiety, particularly surrounding exams.
Last Updated Date:10 Oct 2017