- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Webinar: Presentation skills for school business leaders
Want to make your voice heard and increase your confidence? Nickii Messer guides listeners through the process of planning and delivering a presentation
Listen to this webinar and:
- know how to prepare an effective presentation
- learn strategies for getting your point across
- get tips for speaking with confidence and authority.
If you’re working in a school business management role, it’s likely that at some point you’re going to have to come out from behind your desk and stand up in front of people.
It might be to present a report to SLT or the governors, share news about a restructure with staff – or even to speak at a SBM network event.
Whatever the situation, you will need to get your points across succinctly and confidently.
But for many people, the very thought of public speaking is enough to bring out a cold sweat.
The ISBL standards
Map your newly-acquired skills onto the ISBL professional standards and use this as clear evidence of your continued professional development.
Last Updated Date:15 Jul 2019