- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Webinar: GDPR – getting your staff on board
To comply with the GDPR, schools need to need to consider how staff practices and behaviours need to change. Dai Durbridge explores how to implement a cultural change to reduce the risk of a data breach
In this 30-minute webinar, we will explore:
- why behaviours and practices need to change
- the types of behaviour that breach the GDPR
- how best to change them to ensure compliance
- the link to your disciplinary policy.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) sets out how personal data should be managed.
To ensure compliance, schools need to review how personal data is used and consider changes in approach for the use of memory sticks, taking hard copy personal data home, and the use of personal email accounts for school business.
How does the behaviour of staff in your school need to change? This webinar provides guidance on consulting and working with your staff to affect positive change and evidence learning.
Last Updated Date:24 May 2018