- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
If they are going to have a positive impact on pupil achievement, teaching assistants need to be deployed effectively.
This course helps school staff to develop their partnership working in order to provide outstanding opportunities for all learners, deliver pupil progress and narrow gaps in performance.
Aims and outcomes
This training course will enable you to:
- use practical tools for effective information sharing between teachers and teaching assistants
- explore proven strategies for student progress
- consider your whole-school approach and ethos around partnership working
- improve home-school partnerships through positive communication.
Unit 1: Practicalities of classroom partnerships
Unit 2: Effective strategies for improving learning
Unit 3: A whole-school approach to partnerships