- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Great learners are found where great teaching exists.
From understanding the concept of learning to considering the structure of their lessons, teachers have a huge spectrum of tasks to think about daily.
This training course covers the fundamental areas of teaching practice that form a well-rounded and effective practitioner. It will provide you with a toolbox of essential training and techniques covering core skills and encouraging deeper understanding of practice.
Aims and outcomes
- Equip new teachers and developing teachers with a toolbox of techniques for improved practice.
- Gain practical techniques for supporting learners to learn effectively.
- Provide take away strategies for meeting Ofsted criteria for quality of teaching, learning and assessment.
Unit 1: Deep learning in the classroom
Unit 2: Planning engaging and productive lessons
Unit 3: Supporting the needs of individual pupils
Unit 4: Developing feedback techniques
Unit 5: Formative assessment to ensure pupil progress
Unit 6: Effective questioning to enhance learning
Unit 7: Building and supporting effective learners