- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
In this series of webinars, author Donna Westwood will take you through the six units in the From Teacher to Leader: Middle Leadership Essentials course.
Aims and outcomes
- Learn how to motivate and empower your team.
- Be more productive through better time management, prioritising and delegation.
- Gain confidence in getting buy-in from SLT and showing the value of your leadership.
- Develop your people skills: coaching, courageous conversations and communicating change.
- Demonstrate your impact through a self-directed project.
Unit 1: Webinar - Getting to know yourself and your team
Unit 2: Webinar - Creating a shared team vision
Unit 3: Webinar - Being more productive
Unit 4: Webinar - Monitoring team performance
Unit 5: Webinar - Managing change
Unit 6: Webinar - Demonstrating impact