- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Mental health and wellbeing: template letter for parents
Parents play a vital role in supporting what you do to improve the mental health and wellbeing of students. Use our template letter to explain your initiatives and keep parents informed
Each school will have its own approach to promoting positive mental health and wellbeing, but in all cases getting parents and carers involved is paramount. By keeping them informed of your objectives, initiatives and key points of contact, you will be able to engage parents more effectively in improving their child's wellbeing.
Use this template letter to structure your communication with parents about mental health and wellbeing support in school. It can be adapted to cover:
- the activities you run for students
- how pupils can access mental health support
- the external services you work with
- opportunities for parents to get involved.
Last Updated:24 Mar 2021