- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Independent school pastoral deputy head year planner
Download this planner, created for a pastoral deputy headteacher in a senior or secondary independent school setting, and use it to prioritise tasks
The pastoral deputy head year planner will help you meet requirements and structure and prioritise tasks across each half term, including:
- ensure safeguarding policy is updated to reflect KCSIE 2023
- prepare termly safeguarding/pastoral report for governors
- make sure that inspection files of behaviour, bullying incidents, incidents of discrimination (in particularly sexual harassment and abuse) and complaints are all up to date.
This planner breaks pastoral deputy headteacher tasks into half-termly chunks. Adapt the language, timing and frequency for your school or setting.
Take a look at our range of year planners for school staff.
Last Updated:22 Aug 2023