- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Middle leaders: where to get started
- Returning to school and Covid-19: guidance and resources
- Coronavirus: tips for staff during uncertain times
Certified training for Premium and Premium+ members
- From teacher to leader: middle leadership essentials training
- Middle leadership essentials: webinar course
Year planners and time management
- Head of department year planner
- Primary middle leader year planner
- Time management for middle leaders
- Time management webinar
Health and wellbeing
- Create a culture that actively promotes staff wellbeing: five steps
- Helping pupils to manage stress
- Managing anxiety: strategies and activities for schools
- Mental health: how schools can provide for the needs of the individual
- Pupil mental health and wellbeing: guidance for staff
- Six ways to reduce pupil stress
- Staff wellbeing: getting your headteacher on board
- Understanding anxiety poster
- Video: Managing the mental health of all during challenging times
- Developing a communications policy: what to consider
- Developing effective communication
- Difficult conversations: 9 top tips
- Five tips for communicating with parents in challenging times
- How to manage and communicate change
- Reducing email pain: things to know and do
- 10 strategies to improve outcomes across subjects
- Chairing meetings: a guide
- Challenging your team: 10 questions to ask and 10 ways to offer feedback
- Growing your own: a middle leadership toolkit
- Instilling positive leadership behaviours: a framework
- Webinar: Leading a team as a middle leader
- Webinar: What makes an outstanding middle leader?
Role support and guidance
- 4 ways to develop leadership and retain staff
- 10 ways for subject leaders to collaborate across a MAT
- Advice for taking on a middle leadership role
- Middle leaders: making the most of Optimus CPD
- Middle leader skills audit
- Middle Leaders within MATs
- Raising the achievement of disadvantaged pupils
How do I add a new member to my school's membership?
How do I reset my password?
How do I access the School CPD Tracker?
How do I access My CPD Tracker?
How do I customise my homepage?
How do I search and filter content in the Knowledge Centre?
Need more help?
We'll help you find the answer or connect with an advisor