- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
How do I search and filter content in the Knowledge Centre?
You can use the search bar or filter by topics and categories to find relevant content.
The image below shows the results page when you search pupil mental health.
- Firstly, click on the Knowledge Centre tab at the top of the website in the main navigation.
- Tpye in your query into the search bar e.g. pupil mental health.
- You can sort the results by relevance and date. The 'Last updated' link will show new content and content that has recently been updated.
- Filter by topic: in the right-hand column you can filter your search by topic. You have the option to filter by the four main focus areas: Leadership and Governance, School Business Managment, Teaching and Learning and SEN and Safeguarding. You can also, filter down to a specific topic within the focus area.
- Filter by content type: in the right-hand column filter by the type of content. Filter by article, webinar, model policy or expert answer.
Categories and topics
Browse the Knowledge Centre using categories and topics.
- Click on the Knowledge Centre tab at the top of the website in the main navigation. Content is organised and categorised into the four main categories below. Select a category to browse. We have selected SEN and Safeguarding in the image example.
Categories: Leadership and Governance, School Business Management, Teaching and Learning, SEN and Safeguarding.
- Each of the four categories are then organised by three sub-level categories. E.g. see reference 2 in the image. Click on these sub-level categories to filter down to a specific topic.
- Model policy templates: The model policies link can be found on every category homepage in the left-hand column. This will take you to a list of all model policy templates.
- Webinars: The webinar link can be found on every category homepage in the left-hand column. This link will take you to a list of webinars tagged within this category.
- Skills audit templates: The skills audit link can be found on every category homepage in the left-hand column. This will take you to a list of all skills audit templates.
How do I add a new member to my school's membership?
How do I reset my password?
How do I access the School CPD Tracker?
How do I access My CPD Tracker?
How do I customise my homepage?
Middle leaders: where to get started
Need more help?
We'll help you find the answer or connect with an advisor