- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
How do I add a new member to my school's membership?
You can add a new member to your school's membership via your dashboard. You can only add one member at a time. If you have many new members to add you can contact your account manager or customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Optimus team will be able to add multiple members.
Via your dashboard
- Go to your dashboard. You can see this in the top right hand corner of the website once you have logged in.
- Once you are on your dashboard look for the School Members box and click the 'Add member' button. If you can not see the School Members box read How do I customise my dashboard to add this.
- Complete all the fields in the form and click SUBMIT. Please note you will not be able to add a user with an email address that already exists.
- The new members added will receive an email with a one-time link to log in to set up their password.
How do I download my certificate?
How do I reset my password?
How do I access the School CPD Tracker?
How do I access My CPD Tracker?
How do I customise my dashboard?
Need more help?
We'll help you find the answer or connect with an advisor