- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
How do I access the School CPD Tracker?
What is the School CPD Tracker?
The School CPD tracker is a way for CPD coodinators and senior staff to assign learning opportunities to their staff and track completions. This tracker is an overview for the designated administrator of the school’s Optimus membership.You can view and track overall staff progress.
How do I acces the School CPD Tracker?
If you are a member you can access the tracker via your Dashboard:
- Log in at my.optimus-education.com
- Go to Dashboard. You can find the link in the top right-hand corner.
- If you cannot see the School CPD Tracker on your dashboard, click ‘Customise dashboard’.
- Drag the School CPD Tracker module down to your board. Click ‘Done’ when you are finished.
- Click ‘View all’ in the My CPD Tracker box to open the tracker.
How do I add a new member to my school's membership?
How do I download my certificate?
How do I reset my password?
How do I access My CPD Tracker?
How do I customise my dashboard?
Need more help?
We'll help you find the answer or connect with an advisor