- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
CPD leadership toolkit
Resources for school CPD leaders and coordinators. Advice on high-quality professional development activities, evaluating the impact of CPD and developing a coaching culture
School CPD leaders face a range of challenges from evidencing impact to getting all staff on board.
It’s easy to lose sight of what should matter: professional development that improves outcomes for all learners.
Use this clear toolkit of ready-made planning templates, case studies and research summaries to support you in your role – and save time.
Areas covered include:
- the research: what do we know about effective CPD?
- personalising training: making CPD relevant to teachers’ needs – not one size fits all.
- evaluating impact: how can you do it reliably and consistently.
Last Updated:16 May 2016