- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skill AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
This page has been archived. It's no longer part of our core content, but is still available for users who want to access it
Covid-19 and young people’s wellbeing: school support
How do we adapt whole school wellbeing in the context of Covid-19? What support can we provide for pupils and parents, and what mental health issues should we be looking out for?
In this video, recorded at the Independents Schools' Wellbeing conference, clinical psychologist Dr Emma Silver explores what schools can do to support learners during the period of disruption caused by Covid-19.
- what whole school wellbeing looks like when we’re physically in school
- adapting whole school wellbeing in the context of Covid-19 and remote learning
- levels of support for pupils and parents
- specific issues with mental health and young people in the time of Covid-19.
Last Updated Date:21 May 2020