- Latest NewsUp-to-date articles giving you information on best practice and policy changes.
- Model PoliciesA comprehensive set of templates for each statutory school policy and document.
- Year PlannersPlan priorities across each term, ensuring key tasks are completed.
- Skills AuditsEvaluate your skills and knowledge, identify gaps and determine training needs.
Motivate your staff and inspire your students with a culture of outstanding learning.
Join international education consultant and trainer Claire Gadsby for a whole day of learning with a focus on developing as a strong subject or phase leader.
Whether you are new to leadership, an experienced leader or aspiring to become a leader, Claire will share her experience and valuable insights to assist you in reflecting on and improving your own leadership. From managing staff relationships, to reviewing marking and feedback policy, this training day will give you an abundance of low prep and high impact approaches to implement within your setting.
What our previous training day delegates have said:
"These events are thought-provoking and engaging, offering many valuable insights into the world of successful leadership." - Headteacher
"I found the course really inspiring. It has made me realise I need to spend time thinking about my values as a leader going forward. It has made me want to be a better leader." - Teacher
What can I expect?
Join other teaching and learning leaders for a day of practical guidance, networking and discussion with leading education consultant, trainer and author Claire Gadsby.
Focusing on key themes of subject leadership:
- Creating a culture of outstanding learners
- Efficient marking and feedback
- Boosting engagement and progress
- Being an effective leader
- Motivating your staff team
- Reviewing your offer and spotting opportunities for growth
Who should attend?
- Subject leaders
- Phase leaders
- SLT with responsibility for teaching and learning
- Aspiring leaders